Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 March 2016

"Brazilian Day Festival 2016"

I went to the Brazilian Day Festival last month, and it was SO much fun!  I look forward to going again next year!
 There were a few different bands, all playing Brazilian music, it was great.
The children singing was my favourite of the day, they were just so gorjuss!  As you can see, there was a lot of glitter being sprinkled around, so I felt quite at home! 
 Part way through the day everyone was given free Salsa lessons en masse!  It was fun!  Lot's of people got up and spread out across the grass and learnt how to Salsa - it was really fun!
 Above is, I think, they youngest "Salsa Dancer" that day - so cute!
Above are the two Salsa teachers encouraging the crowd to join in with them.   

Here's another  one of the Brazilian bands.  I really enjoyed the Brazilian music and am looking forward to going again next year!  
It was a really hot/humid day, and next time I will take something to sit on, because I ended up standing up all day.  There was shade but there were so many people that it was hard to find somewhere to sit.  I can't sit on the grass because of the arthritis in my hips.  But I have a very light fold up stool I will take next time!  
Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!