Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Wednesday's Cards


Both these cards look much better IRL!  I have used my clear gel pen all over them but it doesn't photograph well:-(  Oh well!
The rain drop card say's it all about the weather at the moment!  Roll on summer I say!  It is a die from Memory Box.  The little girl with the umbrella is an MFT stamp.  Not sure about the leaves.  I die cut them out pf a pale blue card them smooched them with a white in pad.  The umbrella sparkles in the sun...but of you can't see it on here!  Come on over to my place and have a look at it IRL!
The black and white card is done using another MB die, Landscape something or other. On the hills I've made small trees using my SU tree die and have cut them smaller with the punch.  I used the same leaf die on both cards.  I cut the leaves out of black card then smooched them with a white stamp pad.  So easy and quick to do!
Okay, I hope your day is going well!  Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!