Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 July 2015

Recent Cards




Happy Sunday!  I've recently had some health and computer problems so i have not blogged for awhile but I am back now!  In the top cat card I have used a Memory Box die of paw prints.  The cats head is mounted on sponge tape to give it a lift.  The card is actually white and the card under the paw prints is pink but the white card looks pink in this pic!  Arrggh!  Just one of those things that drives me nuts!  (I'll survive!)
The second card is a stamp I gt at SENZ recently.  The lady's dress had butterflies and flowers stamped all over it so I found some flowers that fit and stuck them all over her dress.  What you can't see is that I have used a clear gel pen all over the flowers and butterflies, and in her hair.  IRL it looks so much prettier than in this photo. The third photo with the happy cat has clear plastic across the front.  This is a Rubbadubbadoo stamp.  This card also has lot's of clear gel pen on it.  I wish you could SEE it!
The candle card is a die, also from Memory Box.  So much fun to use!  Since taking this photo I added two glittery gold stars, one on either side of the candle at different heights.  This was also a lot of fun to make:-)
Okay that's me for now, see you soon!  Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that you haven't been well. I am enjoying all of your cards. You are quite talented.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!