Total Pageviews

Monday 26 November 2012

I Made Some Cards!






...and three bookmarks!  I had an "Owl" of a time making these over the weekend, so much fun!  And yes, I LOVE that Owl punch from SU!  He/she is so verstile and I have used him/her for all kinds of cards!
Most of the card I used is also from SU as is the branch, which is from the bird punch.
If you look closely you can see that each owl has a diamond necklace, so I guess that makes them female owls?!
My favourite card is the black & white one, that is for my friend Yo who just loves black & white cards!  I am sure she will enjoy this one for Christmas:-)
Thanks so much for visiting, due to chronic health challenges I have not posted much for sometime.  Today I am trying to catch up!
{{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!