Total Pageviews

Monday 26 November 2012

A Day At The Domain





I took these at the Auckland Domain about a month ago.  The first photo is of a fat friendly goldfish in one of the ponds.  He was looking right at me!
The second photo is of some of the many beautiful lily flowers in the ponds.  I just love these!
The next photo is of some of the lily pads.  The gold colour gave the photo an interesting twist - it was from a gold coloured light above the pond!  I just happened to be in the right place to see it.
The hands were some of the performers who were drumming (and playing these unique instruments which sounded similar to castanets) outside the Museum.
The noise was deafening but awesome!  We loved it & watched & listened for ages.
The performers but all their energy & strength into their drumming.  Some of them were from Japan, others were from New Zealand.
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!