Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 January 2012

New Stuff For 2012!






I am not good at making baby cards. They don't come easily to me. However! I am happy at how these all turned out, even if they did give me a headaches or two!
They are bigger cards than I usually make, twice the normal size because there are several people who want to sign them. Confused? Me too! Someone asked me to make a unisex baby card, big size. I tried. Hard. It didn't work. I got stressed. I had baby bits that were pink and blue but nothing was working. So I gave up that idea & decided to make two cards, one for a boy & one for a girl...and a unisex (yes, that did work!) baby book that people could sign. The challenge is, no-one knows what sex the baby will be until the baby is born but they want the card now. Yeah, I know, confusing! Anyway, these are what I came up with!
I did have fun making these, eventually, especially the book! Each page is lightly decorated so there is plenty of room for everyone to sign. Amen to that!
The card with the Bunny jumping over the heart is made using an old set of SU stamps & will no doubt end up as a Valentines card! He is so cute & was so easy to make:)The sepia coloured card was a birthday card for my friend Susan, we have been friends since were around 11 I think.
Hope your New Year is going well, thanks for visiting!
{{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!