Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 August 2011

Lorraine's Cupcake Table!




Ok, I have just visited Lorraines' blog - http://papervernissage.blogspot.com (that is NOT a link, you will have to type that in to get to her blog, for some reason I cannot do links on here anymore) and found the instructions on how to make these cute little cupcake tables! Thank you Lorraine! It is made using the SU tab punch and a couple of circles. I used my nesties for the circles. It is easy & quick to make and a whole lot of fun! The cupcake on my table is made from a polystyrene ball, I made it last year. Like Lorraine said, the table does actually hold either a muffin or a cupcake! SO much fun!
Thanks for visiting; {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Well, didn't you do real good! I love the cupcake too. It looks like one of my favorite snowball cupcakes. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!