Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 August 2011

"Flipped Out"




...and this is what I photographed earlier today, Sunday!
I was sitting in my dining room reading today's newspaper when I became aware of several cars stopped outside. Curious I went out to have a look & THIS is what I saw! I don't think anyone was seriously hurt, thank goodness & I have no idea how the accident happened.
Obviously the white car has flipped onto it's roof & clipped the silver car parked on the side of the road. It's not a main road but it is a very busy road with quite a lot of traffic on it.
Twenty minutes earlier I had walked on this exact piece of road (well, the footpath really!) from the local shops after buying today's paper. I still haven't read the paper! Oops, just realised, these have come up in the wrong order...the last photo should be the FIRST on the blog...bummer, how did I do that?! The first pic should appear as the last pic...oh well...the middle photo is fine!
Take care & have a great day; {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!