Total Pageviews

Monday 18 April 2011

I Had Fun and Only Spent a Few Dollars!




Here are a few photo's of some things I got at a mini gala I went to on Saturday. Amongst the things I bought were two notepads (blue & white at bottom left of photo. I have covered one in Pumpkin coloured card from SU. I embossed it with one of their embossing folders & put some pumpkin coloured gems on it too. You can see it next to the un-covered note pad. This is a birthday gift for one of my old school teachers from when I was only 11 years old! Wow, that was a long time ago! She now runs the coffee group I go to & is still teaching! She was my favourite teacher at school.
The recipe book appears to be brand new & has some fabulous recipes in it. All of them are quick & easy to make. (and yummy to eat!)
I found a recipe in it for "Weekend Biscuits", so, being Saturday, I thought, "I can make those"!, so I did! (That's them in the first photo!) They have sultanas in them & taste delish!
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

1 comment:

  1. Those biccies look delicious. I love anything with raisins or sultanas. Hope you had a nice Easter. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!