Total Pageviews

Monday 24 January 2011

What Do You Do...

...when the "Inspiration Fairy" has left you and you WANT to stamp but you're just not inspired by anything??
I've trawled the Internet & looked at heaps of fabulous blogs, all with wonderful cards etc, been to SCS & found heaps of great stuff...but I just can't quite get inspired to stamp:-(
I was thinking of starting a stamp group where like minded people could meet (at my place, I have plenty of room etc) & we could encourage & inspire eachother & learn new things! Would anyone be interested?! I feel that I need (want!) to stamp with other stampers rather than by myself. Leave me a comment below if you are interested or know where I can find the "Inspiration Fairy"...
Thanks!!
(PS I live in West Auckland)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could but it's too far!! I need inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!