Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 January 2011

New Year's Cards!



These are a couple of new cards I made this year. The One with the little dog (Newton, from Hero Arts) was sooo easy to make, it took all of five minutes! I added a little Santa hat which I picked up in the Boxing Day sales (ready for NEXT Christmas!) The word stamp is from Stampin' Up from a set I picked up on sale.
I have a GREAT Stampin' Up demo lady, her name is Dianne & she always lets me know when things are on sale or if there is something she thinks I may like she always let's me know. So a big thank you to Dianne!
The owl card was made with a Stampin' Up punch & I hand drew the wiggly lines with the hearts. The hearts are punched out using the owl punch, I put those hearts on lot's of cards! Ok, that's me for the evening, time to go now! Thanks for visiting and don't forget to leave me a comment! I love to hear what you think of my art!
And if you have a blog please leave me your address so I can come & visit YOU!
{{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!