Total Pageviews

Monday 1 February 2010

Friends & Memories

The apricot card is about remembering what my friends mean to me & how important they are. The roller skate card is one that reminds me of all the many many times my friend Susan & I went rollerskating as kids & how much we loved it! Boy, did we have fun!! We still love it! And we both still have our skates we had way back then...& they still fit!! I would love to roller skate again but the rink we used to go to has gone many years ago:-( Oh well, I have my memories:-) Thank you, Susan, for making those memories with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!