Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 June 2009

Japanese Lady



I used one of my cuttlebug embossing folders on some multi coloured plastic stuff (I forget what it's called) for the background, then stuck it to some pale apricot card. I stamped the inverted scallop circle (Hero Arts) on some lime green card using eggplant ink & cut it out. Then I stamped the Japanese lady onto some white card & colored her with markers. I cut her out using a circle nestie. Then I cut out a slightly larger scallop circle in lime green & stuck the inverted scallop circle with the lady onto the lime green scallop circle. I added Kindy Glitz & some gems & a pearl for her ear ring. This looks better IRL!

2 comments:

  1. This background is so lovely! Great idea, thanks for the inspiration dear friend! Rosy

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!