Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 April 2009

My Sunshine



This butterfly stamp is from Inkadinkado. I stamped it then used a scallop nestie to cut out the circle shape. I used gel pens to colour it. I stamped it again on scrap card & cut out one butterfly, coloured it & stuck it on top of the card so the wings stand out. (Pink b/fly top right) Hard to see on here.
This is a nice delicate sort of stamp that could be used for all kinds of occasions. I had fun with it!
Not sure who the words are by. I stamped pale blue leaves all over the blue card before I stuck the circle to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!