Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 February 2009

Love You Beary Much!



This is a Valentines card I made. The bear stamp is a "Stamps by Judith" stamp, (isn't he cute!) and the "Kiss Ticket" stamp is from Inkadinakdo.
I just adore this bear stamp, I have used him for many different occasions! I sploshed him with Kindy glitz & added some very fine gold glitter (Jones Tones). I like the way the corners are punched & folded back, & it is easy to do! Have you tried it?!
I stamped the bears' left hand on scrap card & cut it out & stuck it tot he card with sponge tape. That way he looks like he is holding the 'ticket'! I'm sure he will get lot's of "kisses"!!
The humidity here is really bad right now & isn't helping me stamp! There is no reprieve at night either, in fact it's worse then:-( Thanks for visiting & I hope to have more soon! Take care...

1 comment:

  1. LOL Great card. You can see all the glitter if you enlarge it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!