Total Pageviews

Monday 23 February 2009

Does Anyone Know...



...where I can buy these two punches?? Or which company makes/sells them?? A friend in Queensland made me a card using these punches & she said she bought them at a stamp show (In Queensland Australia) but they had no name on them.
I WANT THEM!! They are about an inch in diameter and I would just LOVE to have them!! So if anyone knows where I can get them from, PLEASE email me or leave me a comment on here - THANK YOU!!!:-)
P.S. Thanks Robyn, your cards are, as usual, just gorgeous!!
Well, progress has been made in leaps & bounds!! I emailed a couple of stamp companies in Australia & within MINUTES of emailing I had a reply from TWO awesome companies & have ordered some of these punches! (They are called Around The Block Punches) A BIG thank you to both Rebecca Bodini from BizzyBecs, and Kaaren Whouley from Fat Cats Cards!! I appreciate your super quick response!! If you don't ask you don't get...I asked & I got!! :-) Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!