Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 January 2009

"A New Pixie On the Block"!



Is this a gorgeous stamp or what?! I just love her! It is from Stamps Happen & is called "Falling Softly".
I used my tiny bubbles cuttlebug embossing folder for the blue background card. I then stamped the stamp onto white card & cut out the oval shape. Once I had coloured her I re-stamped the flowers, cut them out & added them to where they should be had I not cut the oval. (If you know what I mean?!) I added Kindy glitz to various parts of the image & also to some of the bubbles on the blue card. I felt that the bubbles added to the impression of "Falling Softly"! The white card is actually glossy photo paper - it stamps verrrrrrrrrrrry nicely!!
Raewyn, if you're looking...this one's for you! Thanks to Audrey T for this stamp! Well, the Cicada's are singing, it's stinking hot & even though I have all the windows in the house open, there is only a tiny bit of breeze coming in! I am not complaining at all, I love the heat! It just saps my brain that's all!
Thanks for visiting & have a fab weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sunshine for bringing this stamp to life for Raewyn - She will be looking down from Heaven with a huge smile on her face as you have even picked her favourite colour purple. This stamp was destined to be yours.
    Thanks Audrey T

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!