Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 October 2007

"Spot" the dog!


Well I didn't get anything stamped yesterday, (had a headache most of the day) :( so I've made up for it today! I've stamped three cards including this one, "Spot" the dog! He is from Hero Arts, & although I call him "Spot", his name on the stamp is "Newton"! But he looks like a "Spot" to me!
I got this idea from Jen, check out her blog, she has some really beautiful cards.
The gold card is embossed with the Stylised Flowers cuttlebug embossing folder. It's a very light card & embosses really well. Lots'a fun! :)
(Oh no! Did anyone else notice that I forgot to colour in "Spot's" tongue BEFORE I posted this??!! I didn't notice until I looked at the actual card sometime later...like the next day! Well, I've since coloured it, in pink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!