Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 October 2007

Dotty About You!

Thanks again to Frances for this great card idea! I had alot of fun making this card today! I knew I wanted to use the dotty pink paper & luckily I had a "dotty" stamp to match! I cut out a white circle with my Cricut machine, using the 'mirror' feature & cutting the circle @ 5 1/2 inches. I cut out smaller circles to fit. The scallop white card is cut by hand :( I will be VERY happy :) when my big scallop punch arrives from USA! It will make things sooooo much easier for me!
I added the olive green flower last. Wasn't sure if it would work or not, but I like it so I left it there! It's ok to be the only green flower amongst the pink & white ones!!
If you're sick of making square cards, then this is a great card to make!:)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!