Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 September 2007

The Three Gossips # 2



Here are the Three Gossips again, this time in their Red Hats!
This image is not the best...it's a bit out of focus. I like to scan my cards but it takes soooo long to upload them! Maybe if I scan them at a lower dpi it will be better.
I used my Cuttelbug to make the fancy corners & have also used it on the red centre strip, behind the ladies.
(Love that Cuttlebug machine!)
This was a bigger card then normal, so it had to go into a square envelope.
I gotta learn to make cards that fit in 'normal' size envelopes! (or do I??!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!