Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 September 2007

"Mickey"



When my beautiful cat "Mickey" (My Handsome Printz!) passed away, I received a lovely pet sympathy card from my vet. It was totally unexpected & most thoughtful of them.
I was so impressed I had a rubber stamp made of "Mickey's" face, plus two word stamps (one of which you can see here) & made several pet sympathy cards.
I gave them to the vet to sell & said to donate the money they got, either to the RSPCA or to help someone pay for their vet fee's.
I love cats & as far as I am concerned, pets are part of the family, they just have a shorter life span. "Mickey" would have been impressed at being on a rubber stamp, over his 18 years of life he won me many photo contests & was quite "famous" for his hilarious photo's I took of him And now here he is on my blogspot!! (He'd love that too!)
Photography is another one of my passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!