Total Pageviews

Thursday, 8 October 2026

Using a Stencil to Make Little Ghosts!


The stamps on the card above are from Lavinia Stamps. I created the Ghosts using one of their stencils called Replenish. I traced each ghost through the stencil on to the card. Added eyes and a mouth and they were done. I also added some clear gloss which makes the ghosts a bit shiny in the light.
This tree stamp is called Fern Leaf. t isn't finished yet. All the stamps on here are from Lavinia Stamps. There ia tiny drop of glitter on each bauble to give it a bit of a sparkle. Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!