Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 November 2023

Drum Roll Please!

 

 
Finally my new Lavinia Stamps have arrived!! It's taken a long time, because Royal Mail in the UK put the wrong tracking label on my parcel after picking it up from Lavinia Stamps. For a week or so I was unable to track the parcel and kept getting a weird message. I got in touch with LS, and after many phone calls back and forth to Royal Mail, they admitted to LS that they had put  the wrong tracking label on my parcel and it was going nowhere and was unable to be tracked. The lovely, and very efficient Annja from LS sorted it out for me and sent me a new parcel of stamps. They finally arrived late yesterday! Sorry for the long explanation! Any how, these are the first two cards I made late yesterday. The image on the card above is a bit of a challenge as the background is quite dark. The card below is quite sparkly, as I used a clear glitter pen on most of the image.
These are a few of the new LS stamps which were released at the end of October. I think there are 13 stamps which include some beautiful Christmas words. This is by far my most favourite range of stamps that LS have released! I made the backgrounds on these two cards using a gel press and different ink colours and a few drops of water. Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. I love these cards, Sunshine! (Thanks for mentioning them to me. I had missed them!) I’m so glad your stamps finally arrived and that you love them — I do, too! And now that I see your cards with the fairies facing trees, I realize that they are carrying ornaments. I had thought they were lanterns. Ha ha! —Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you like them so much. They are so delicate and pretty.And a great job with those backgrounds too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!