Total Pageviews

Monday 23 January 2023

Lavinia Stamps Sticker Stencils.

I made the cad above, using one of Lavinia Stamps new Sticker Stencils.  Each set has four different stencils in it.  This is the first card I have made with the stencils. I stamped a LS verse stamp over the top of the image and sprinkled on some crystal gold mica powder over the top, brushing off the excess. I used a watermark stamp pad, which is why the mica sticks to the words. To finish the card I splattered a white posca pen over the whole image to give it a look of snow.  Hopefully you can see the gold mica on the photo below.  It's not always easy to photograph shiny sparkly things, but I did my best!
The Sticker Stencils each measure 4 1/2 inches square.  To see how to use them, and see them in action, join a face book page called "Lavinia Stamps'.  The lovely Tracey Dutton (who owns LS), and the equally lovely Jo Rice both demonstrate how to use the sticker stencils. Click on the little magnifying glass on both the fb pages I mention, and type in Sticker Stencils then click enter.  This will bring up multiple examples of using these sticker stencils. Another face book page you can join is called "Reach Out With Lavinia".  You will even find some of my cards there! There are four sets of the Sticker Stencils, and yes, I have each set! Ok, thank you for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!