Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 September 2016

Mini Treat Bags

 The weather is horrible and wet today, so I thought it was a great opportunity to stay inside and make some treat bags!  So far I have only decorated the one above.  The bag looks crooked, but it is just the angle I took the photo making it look crooked!
I've made about eight bags, these are just a few of them.  I will make cards to fit in the bags, and also decorate the bags. 
I want to make some Christmas ones, but discovered most of my Christmas paper is too small!  I did have a couple of sheets that were big enough, but I definitely need some more bigger sheets.  A trip to the craft shop will fix that!  Enjoy your day, and thanks for dropping by!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!