Total Pageviews

Monday 1 August 2016

"Evening Silhouettes"

These photos were taken from my back steps, in the pouring rain, just a short time ago!
I noticed a pink/orange glow peeking above my kitchen curtains, so I opened them and saw a silhouette of trees on a pretty pink/orange sky.  I grabbed my camera and put my sparkly hot pink gumboots on (!) and went out on the back steps to take some photos.
The rain stopped long enough for me to get some photos.  The photo above is the garden path bathed in the glow from the sky.  The puddles were all pink and orange! 
 By the time I took this last photo, the colours were fading fast.  Can you see the "bird" in this photo?! By the time I got inside and put my camera away, the sky was almost jet black.  Just as well  I had spotted that pink/orange glow above the curtains!
Thanks for dropping by, have a great week!  
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!