Total Pageviews

Monday 11 April 2016

My Creativity "Blooms" Again!

The floral card above was made using  SU Botanical Builder Dies. I love those dies! 
I brayered a white card with multi coloured inks, then on another piece of white card I die cut the lattice.  I then glued this to the card I had brayered with multi colours.  I glued in a few of the lattice pieces in a random fashion.
 I added some flowers in various colours and lightly inked the petals.  I die cut the butterflies and the bee, andadded some small gem stones on each flower.  Lastly I cut the banner and stamped the sentiment n black ink.
This card has taken me sometime to finish due to being in an out of hospital so often lately.  I just did a bit here and a bit there, and finally got it finished over the weekend!  Yay!
The only slightly irritating thing is, the card is much brighter IRL! :-(
The "Get Well" card below didn't turn out how I imagined it:-(  It's a bit "dull", but I am not sure what it needs!
I tore a piece of blue and white DSP in half and then cut a slice off one side, so it would fit on the card.  I stamped the band aids on various coloured DSP and glued them to the card.  I added the red hearts last.  While it is "ok", I am not entirely happy with it:-( Oh well.. 
 This is a tube I made using SU DSP.  I die cut the flower using the SU Botanical Builder Dies.  Quick and easy..and fun!  You can put a small bar of chocolate inside, or anything else that would fit.  Great for a quick and easy gift!
I love making these flowers, they are so pretty, in ANY colour! 
Okay, that's me for today, thank you for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


1 comment:

  1. You have been busy again making beautiful things! Glad you are home and feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!