Total Pageviews

Friday 8 January 2016

OMG! Another Christmas Card?!

 Oh wow!  I'm off to a good start for my Christmas cards for next Christmas! This is another one based on the Jingle Belle Challenge: "Something Old Something New" theme for Christmas cards.
I have used my NEW star dies (yes, gain!), and my NEW border die, for the "New". 
 This (above) is the inside of the card.  For the "Old" I have used the stamp of the rubber stamp, (had it for years!) and the word stamp on the small cream coloured card.
 Also for the "Old" is the snowflake die on the front and inside.  I have had that for many years and have used it on millions of cards! The other "Old" is the punch I used for the mitten.  That is a Stampin' Up! punch I have had for a few years.  
This was a fun card to make and obviously it will need toe sent to a rubber stamping buddy!  Today is a good day to make cards as it is pouring down with rain outside:-(  I can't do anything out in the garden today (well, I could teach my tomato plants how to swim!) so I thought, "Why not stamp, Sunshine?!"  And I did!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. You are so clever to use that mitten punch just in the right spot to open the card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!