Total Pageviews

Monday 14 December 2015

Flower Christmas Card!

 A quick Christmas card using Kaisercraft scallop border dies. 
 I'm not sure which company the stamp is from but I have it for many years.
 I made the flower using some vellum that has tiny silver stars on it.  I used a SU flower punch and did three layers of vellum and then some gold card for the bottom.  I added a small flower to the center of the vellum flower.  Not exactly a Christmas flower, or Christmas colours, but I like it anyhow!
Last but not least, these are the dies I used.  The bottom die is the one I actually used on this card.  WARNING!!  These dies DO NOT fit width wise through a Cuttlebug machine!  They are a few millimeters wider than the Cuttlebug.  
I cute the scallop border separately and glued it to the bottom of the card.  It doesn't say, on the packaging that it doesn't fit the Cuttlebug, so be warned if you buy these and have a Cuttlebug!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!