Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 August 2015

"We're Out Of Cat Noms..!""...

 I had been taking things out of the pantry and putting them on the bench.  As I turned around to go back to the pantry, this is what (or who!) I saw!  He is looking for the cat noms I presume, unless he's going to cook me something?!  The cat noms is on the shelf above Romeo-Valentino and I dare say had I left him in there he would have managed to climb up to the next shelf and help him cheeky self!
Oh that innocent face...not!  Ever since the day I assembled the pantry he has been desperately trying to open the doors himself! He spent hours lying on his back the first day, trying to get the doors open.  He managed to open them partially but could not get them fully open.  Just as well!
There isn't much in my pantry right now as I am still stocking it with Gluten free food.  So far, although I am eating 100% gluten free, I am not enjoying it much!  I am still acquiring a taste for GF food!  Oh well, at least I am healthy and not getting sick like I was before I was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease.
Okay, hope you enjoyed your visit!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!