Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 February 2014

I Went Shopping...

 ...and got everything in the next five posts FREE!!  My neighbour is moving house and was getting rid of all this furniture.  They helped me across the road with it...now I have to decide where in my stamp room does it go, and what goes in each set of drawers/cabinet. The above photo is the cabinet open and the pic below is it closed.  It also has a lock on it.
"My son will help you move it into place when you decide where you want it," said my lovely neighbour.
So what did I do?  Moved it myself, an oh boy was it HEAVY!  Especially when I discovered one of my cats having a free ride in it as I desperately tried to move it!!  
So I had a good shopping day that day and it was all free with a smile!
Thanks for visiting;{{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!