Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Can Anyone Help?

I'm just wondering if anyone out there can give me some advise please?
I need to lose weight for health reasons.  I have slightly high blood pressure which, at present, is controlled by medication.
I also have arthritis in both hips and knee's so any extra weight puts more pressure (read 'pain'!) on both area's.
I also have a sugar addiction which I have never been able to manage.  My GP has not offered any help so I am doing this on my own.
If anyone has any idea of how to get control of my sugar addiction please let me know!  An addiction cannot be managed by just saying "I won't eat/buy sugary things ."  If that was the case I would have had this under control many years ago.
I walk a fair bit as I don't drive so I get a reasonable amount of daily exercise and I am out walking most days. I've had this sugar addiction since I was about 10, which was around the time I had to start talking all kinds of medication for my health problems, and I am wondering if the addiction is related to that. As I said, my GP has not been any help.  My other option is to see a different GP, which is easily done.
I thought I would ask you guys out there first and see what response I get!
THANK YOU in advance!
Enjoy the day:-)
{{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.damyhealth.com/2011/02/the-sugar-detox/

    This was one I found also
    www.endsugaraddiction.com

    I googled and found these two places interesting. Hope they help you. XX

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!