Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 October 2013

I Once Had A Driveway...

 ...until the local council came and dug it up!  But the end results are great!  They were here outside my place for about 3 1/2 weeks widening the public footpath.  They re-did my driveway and took a large chunk of the grass verge to widen the footpath.  Supposedly to slow the traffic down?  How that works I don't know! 
They have also put in pedestrian islands as well as speed cushions up and down the road to slow the traffic.  Hope it works because I have seen one too many serious crashes on this road, and all of them very close to my house!
Thanks for dropping by, {{HUGS}} to you from ME:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!