Total Pageviews

Monday 15 October 2012

New Cards

Here are two cards I made recently. The Halloween one was inspired by one I saw on a friends blog. (Thank you Nancy Ferb!) She is also a Stampin Up Demonstrator of many years. I used the SU Owl punch and punch him out in black as well as the leaves. The background card is dark blue. The other card has some Fiberglass Self Adhesive Tape on it and I have embossed it in silver and stuck it to the green card. The tape is available from your local (NZ & Aus) $2 store! Mine says it has 45 meters on it - cheap cheap cheap! I used the SU oval punches & stamps & the SU butterfly die to make this card. Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be copying that owl card for sure! Cool. And what a great way to use that fiberglass tape. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!