Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 July 2011

Whose Cage IS This?!



Here are two cards I made using the Tim Holtz big Birdcage die. Instead of putting the bird in the cage, I decided to put the cat in there! And notice how the clever bird has hung the key up high where the cat can't reach? Clever bird huh!
The bird is from the small birdcage die (also from Tim HOltz) but he fits ok on the big cage too.
I love these dies and had heaps of fun creating these two cards!
Have a great day; {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. These are just too cute! Thanks for the smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!