Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Alotta Love and Something Fishy



Ok, I have been doing a little bit of artwork the last couple of days and here are the results! The book marks were made using an SU heart punch & some scraps of red card. I made them while sitting watching tv at night.
The fish were also made using an SU punch, this time a Christmas decoration punch - I forget what it's called:-( The heat/humidity has zapped my brain this summer!
Ok, thanks so much for visiting & don;t forget to leave me a comment! I love to read what you think of my humble efforts!
Hugs from me to you:-)

1 comment:

  1. What a nice little gift those bookmarks will make. And your fish are splendid!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!