Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 December 2010

New Stuff On My Birthday!



Happy Birthday to me! I am old enough to know better & young enough to still know how to have FUN!!
Ok, I recently painted the wooden box & decorated it with two small Gecko ornaments. One on either side. I then put some of my roses out of my garden inside the box in some oasis stuff.
I thought it looked ok! I have it sitting on my dining room table.
The owl card was made using a SU punch. I stamped the words using a small alphabet stamp set. Thanks for visiting! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

1 comment:

  1. Poor Sunshine - had to make yourself a card because I did not make you one!! Very nice indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!