Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 October 2010

Always...


The flowers & hearts stamp is from a Stampendous stamp set from times gone by...
The apricot card is some new stuff I got from Stampin' Up. I really like this colour!
What you CANNOT see (sadly:-( ) is the tiny pink beads are not flat, they are quite 'high' if you know what I mean?! I used this new glue that when you put glitter or beads on it, it keeps it's height and doesn't go flat. It looks MUCH better IRL!
{{HUGS}} from me to you:-) & thanks fro dropping by! Come back soon & don't forget to check out my other blog...ladyinredphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!