Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Ladies!




Here are three cards I made using some MS punches. I am loving how easy they are to use! The card with the back vies of the bride was cased from thinkblinkink, Ellens blog. She is a very talented lady with her punches & always inspires me! Thank you Ellen:-)
I am still having some health issues (although I do have a partial diagnosis now and am waiting to have an MRI scan) so my craft stuff is a little on the slow side, but I AM getting there!
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Sunshine, these are wonderful. I haven't seen that pansy punch. You sure have put those punches to good use!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!