Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 March 2010

Yippee, It's Thursday!



I don't know why I am so excited it's Thursday?! Anyhow, here are two cards I forgot to upload before. The green & orange one is using a Stampin' Up stamp set & card. Love those colours, yumm!
Now the Snowman card is sort of my design! It's like this, I saw a rubber stamp with the perspective of looking down on the snowman. Now, me believing I am Martha Stewart's Apprentice & can do anything I put my hands to, I decided to actually use my nestabilities to create a 3d card of the snowman..and here it is!! Believe me chicky-babes, it looks a 1,000 x's better IRL!! I hate it when that happens:-( When I look at that snowman I almost feel as if I am going to fall on top of him! (He really would be flat then!)

Anyway, hope you like him & thanks for visiting! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the snowman card. The orange one is nice too but snowman wins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how great the snowman looks IRL and you know why!!!! Thank you. Loved the piggy too!

    (PS - these are both very pretty.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sunshine:)
    Just wanted to stop by and thank you for your very generous comment on my blog<3 - Thank you:)
    ...And I love your snowman card! He is just adorable, well done!
    Happy easter,
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea with the snowman card!!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!