Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 September 2009

Getting Ready For Santa..




These are two cards I made last night. I didn't ink the words under Fluffels (it said "Coal Again?") as I just wanted Fluffles. The word stamp is from Inkadinkado and is attached with sponge tape.
The other card with "'tis The Season..." is an idea I found in a magazine - not a stamping mag either! They had used ribbon but I used strips of card instead. I sponged the background (edges only) with Brilliance ink, red & green, using the sponge blocks. Very quick & easy:-) Yeah, that's about it! Hope you had a great weekend, I did! See you next time & thanx for visiting! Virtual hugs from me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!