Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 July 2009

New Cards!












Ok, so here are some of my new cards I have made over the last week. I went to SENZ last Sunday (thank you Helen Q!) & some of these are made using my new stamps. This t-shirt card is copied from one I saw on Lorraine's blog - Paper Vernissage, she is so talented, be sure to check out her blog!
The ice-cream is also cased from her blog. She has the instructions for both! The little Japanese lady was made using "jac" paper, that sticky-both-sides clear plastic stuff. After adhering it over top of the lady I then sprinkled micro-fine glitter all over it. You can rub it & the glitter stays on the card! Cool huh! The background was sponged with different colours using a square sponge dabber.
I've been trying to keep my mind occupied by making cards - I've had good days & not so good days but I'm getting there:-) Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

  1. Great job with the ice cream cone. Your cards are wonderful. I think you might have found that t-shirt somewhere else. It's really cute.

    I can see that you truly enjoy creating. Your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!