Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 October 2008

Girl Pointing At A Star

This stamp is from River City Rubber Works. I used my wavy cutter thing to make the grass & layered it on a pink card then finally onto a white card. I punched out various size/colour daisies & added them to the card. The girls dress was re-stamped onto some scrap card then cut out & stuck to her dress. I also run it through my swiss dots embossing folder!
Forgive any spelling mistakes in these posts because my reading glasses have just fallen to bits on me...again!! The nose pad just fell off & I am having to glue it back on! It better work! Thanks for visiting & I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!