Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 July 2008

Toadily Yours...



These cute guys are from Penny Black - Toadily Yours 3835K. Are they cute or what?!
I added stick on pearls to the center of each flower & used my cuttle bug die to make some flowers which I glued on randomly. Oh yes, I also put some lime green ribbon on as well.
I haven't posted anything all week because I haven't been too well :-(
Just a sore throat/head cold, but for anyone with Addisons it can cause alot of other health problems. So I have been on 'bed rest' all week & "toadily" bored out of my brain! (And feeling like #@$! )
I made most of these cards I have posted today, last Sunday.
Hope you have enjoyed them & thank you for visiting! Have a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. I love these frogs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!