Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 March 2008

Flower Power!

I used both my scor-pal & nesties to make this card. I first scored the card making tiny squares. I cut a small strip from one side using my scallop scissors. I added the nesties plus 2 paper flowers I made, & added a small gem to the center. I glued a small strip of pink card to the right hand side of the green card & added 2 pink butterflies to opposite corners of the card. The butterflies look silver but I assure you, they ARE PINK!! The flowers are punched out using hand made paper & then flipped over the other side & I used my stylus to slightly curl them. Easy Peasy!
I have also made two wedding cards - my neighbours recently got married so I made them a card. Another neighbour wanted a wedding card for them as well. They just need to be uploaded... been a bit 'busy' this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!