Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 February 2008

"Grizz"



Here is a sort of pocket card I have just finished. "Grizz" is a "Stamps by Judith" stamp, the "love in a box" is a deleted one from DJ Inkers (Hooks lines & Inkers) & the curved row of flowers is from Penny Black. The tiny hearts are from a SU set. Tab punch is also from SU.
I made a 'pocket' with the card with Grizz on, the top & bottom are tucked inside the card. Then I made the card with the tab on, to fit inside the pocket card. I cut a curved line in the card using a plate 'cause I couldn't find my shape cutter off hand! (It was under some paper...) I put a piece of lilac paper inside the pocket card, matching it up to the colours on the words. I was 'experimenting' with my copics on this card! As a finishing touch, which sadly you cannot see, I added 'dots' of Kindy Glitz all over Grizz & when you look at him under the lights, or in the sun, he actually looks as though he is covered with lot's of tiny flashing, fairy lights! He is soooo cute! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!